Tuesday, February 13, 2007

For Next Week: 2/19

Believe it or not, we've already covered 15 of our 23 things!

I think you'll find this week's audio-centric activities to be pretty fun, but then, I'm speaking as a podcast addict.

Contact me if you have trouble locating resources in Haystac, although it seemed like you did a good job of this in Tuesday's class.

Also, don't forget that I'm posting class handouts and assignments for download. Just look to your left and scroll if necessary to see the list, which includes your final project guidelines. I'm hoping to have a sample project for you to review by next week.

Here's the list:

16.
Find 2 books with background or statistical information about your topic.
17. Learn about podcasts & the search tools used to find them.
18. Explore iTunes U or OpenCourseWare.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

So I finished my noodletools for Thing #11. Sorry it took so long for me to understand it.

Korey said...

Great. There were some access issues w/NT initially, but everything seems to be working fine now.