Tuesday, January 30, 2007

For Next Week (2/6)




Here's the list for the week:

10. Find 2 websites with background or statistical information about your topic. (3 points)
11. Explore Noodletools and create citations. (3 points)
12. Explore Flickr and learn how tags work with images. (3 points)


For thing 11, contact me if you have trouble accessing Noodletools.

Also: Notice on the right hand menu there are two new feature. Class Handouts are downloadable, and I recommend you check them out as they may (hint) be related to your final quiz!

I added a search box above the IM box. This is a custom search engine I created through Google Coop that only searches through web sites I think will retrieve good information. You still need to apply your C.A.R.D.I.O. assessment of course!

No comments: